Friday, November 23, 2007

Sarah and Mike- The Bank




"Amy and Rob are the greatest! My wedding day photos are beautiful and it's so nice to have such wonderful memories that I can share with everyone that was not able to attend. The different shots that you all took were just gorgeous. You captured the spirit of the day just perfectly. I don't know how to thank you enough. Plus you both were such a joy to have at our wedding. I felt so comfortable around you all. Thank you just doesn't seem like enough for all that you have given my family and friends. You beautiful work is displayed all over my home. Thank you! "
-Sarah

"You guys are AMAZING!!!! The pictures you sent this am made us all cry!!! You guys are unbelievable! Worth your weight in GOLD! Can't wait to see more...everyone soooo impressed with you both as photographers. Fabulous artists at work. I can't THANK YOU BOTH enough!"
-Linda (The happiest Mother of the Bride!)

0 comments: